Apple has been awarded a patent for the loupe magnification tool in iOS. The tool is familiar to almost everyone who has ever used an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It's the magnifying glass that pops up while you are positioning the cursor in a text field. The loupe tool also pops up when you are ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.