Apple can add another name to the list of banks supporting its new Apple Pay service. Commerce Bank is now offering support for the service with one major caveat. Commerce customers can only use Apple Pay with a personal MasterCard credit card. Sorry Visa users... give it some time. If you hav...
The first nation-wide advertisement (or perhaps mention is more appropriate) for Apple Pay hit the airwaves yesterday during game one of the World Series. The ad was a MasterCard production, with a narrator stating that Apple Pay users are eligible for MasterCard's ongoing "Priceless Surprises" ...
Engadget has confirmed that CSI and MasterCard will launch a mobile payment application for iOS in July of this year. The interesting note is that iOS and RIM are on the list as there are no iPhone or BlackBerry devices with Near-Field Communication (NFC) capability. By gazing into the crystal bal...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration