Take a look at almost Apple-based business today and you'll find that the mix of devices is vastly different from just a few years ago. Instead of just PCs, Macs and printers, companies big and small now have an entirely new breed of devices - those that run iOS - to contend with. Managing those...
Ask IT managers and CIOs serving large organizations "What keeps you up at night?" After they get over their cold sweats from considering public security breaches or datacenter meltdowns, they'll probably come around to the rapid, relentless pace of change in the technology ecosystems they're runn...
Fiberlink makes a range of business management tools for devices (company iPhones and Macs and the like) and documents. In this video, Neil Ticktin (Editor-in-Chief, MacTech Magazine) interviews Jatin Malik of Fiberlink at WWDC 2012. Jatin was kind enough to share his thoughts on the announceme...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter