Apple CEO Tim Cook and Samsung CEO Gee-Sung Choi are meeting on Monday in a San Francisco Federal court, according to a Reuters report. The meeting is mandated by the court after earlier talks, noted in the court documents, failed to produce an agreement. By bringing in the CEOs, the court hope...
Apple and Samsung are fighting a multi-year, multi-country patent battle which includes over 50 different lawsuits. To try to end this fracas, the two companies are meeting on May 21 and 22 in San Francisco to discuss a settlement, according to a report in AllThingsD. Besides a possible agreeme...
CNET and The Mac Observer noted a legal filing on Friday that suggested Apple and Psystar were looking to bypass the normal lawsuit process and enter a phase of private arbitration and mediation. The filing notes that Apple and Psystar will participate in the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) pr...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)