Tag: michael scott
One of the more common misconceptions about Apple is that the company's December, 1996 acquisition of NeXT ushered in Steve Jobs' second go-round as CEO. In reality, Jobs during his first stint at Apple held a few positions, but never served as the company's CEO. Over the course of Apple's 37 ye...
Business Insider conducted an excellent interview with Apple's first CEO, Michael Scott. In it Scott spills some details about the very first days of Apple. There are little interesting details such as the Apple employee numbering scheme, which came out of necessity. Bank of America, where Apple ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service