Tag: michael scott
One of the more common misconceptions about Apple is that the company's December, 1996 acquisition of NeXT ushered in Steve Jobs' second go-round as CEO. In reality, Jobs during his first stint at Apple held a few positions, but never served as the company's CEO. Over the course of Apple's 37...
Business Insider conducted an excellent interview with Apple's first CEO, Michael Scott. In it Scott spills some details about the very first days of Apple. There are little interesting details such as the Apple employee numbering scheme, which came out of necessity. Bank of America, where Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync