The ambitious folks at iFixit have looked inside Apple's A6 chip. The gang has teamed up with engineering and analysis firm Chipworks to accomplish the feat and play with some very cool toys. For instance, a bona fide ion blaster was used to remove individual layers from the chip itself. Also...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter