A hoax viral marketing scam advising iPhone owners to microwave their phones is ubiquitous enough that the communications department of the Los Angeles Police Department has decided to publicly debunk the advertisement. As reported by the LA Times, the department tweeted the ad with the word...
There are a lot of ways to destroy an iPhone by accident: Dropping it on a hard surface from a good distance, letting it slip out of your breast pocket and into the toilet, or forgetting it on the roof of your car are all fine choices. But nobody has ever microwaved their iPhone on accident, but...
It didn't take long for the iPad to get tortured, blended, and now, microwaved. Yes, in this YouTube video, a brand spankin' new 64GB iPad 3G is lovingly unwrapped, registered, and loaded with data, then popped into the Amir9000 for a journey into flaming oblivion. Just sad. And we're crying...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more