Making cartoon avatars of yourself is hard work, and nobody wants to redo all that tweaking when you've got a perfectly good doppelganger sitting right there on your Wii console... with no good way to get it off the TV and onto your Mac. What a drag! Good thing there's the new version 2.6 of Wii...
I'm one of those sad souls who's dying to pick up a Nintendo Wii, but never can find one in stock. For those of you lucky enough to have one you might like to check out Mii Transfer from Mike Cohen. Says Mike, "Mii Transfer is a tiny utility which lets you copy your Miis from your Wii Remote to your...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free