As the world watched rapt and astonished, the emergence of the 33 Chilean mine workers from their subterranean refuge made for dramatic stories and oddly compelling TV. Along with the wraparound sunglasses (for eye protection) and other gifts that the miners and their families received, each man is...
Two miners are trapped underground in Tasmania, and they have been trapped for 8 days. The good news is that efforts to rescue them are moving along well, and authorities are confident that within the next 48 hours the men will be freed. Why is this on TUAW, you ask? Well, they were able to get a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature