As the world watched rapt and astonished, the emergence of the 33 Chilean mine workers from their subterranean refuge made for dramatic stories and oddly compelling TV. Along with the wraparound sunglasses (for eye protection) and other gifts that the miners and their families received, each man is...
Two miners are trapped underground in Tasmania, and they have been trapped for 8 days. The good news is that efforts to rescue them are moving along well, and authorities are confident that within the next 48 hours the men will be freed. Why is this on TUAW, you ask? Well, they were able to get a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows