As the world watched rapt and astonished, the emergence of the 33 Chilean mine workers from their subterranean refuge made for dramatic stories and oddly compelling TV. Along with the wraparound sunglasses (for eye protection) and other gifts that the miners and their families received, each man is ...
Two miners are trapped underground in Tasmania, and they have been trapped for 8 days. The good news is that efforts to rescue them are moving along well, and authorities are confident that within the next 48 hours the men will be freed. Why is this on TUAW, you ask? Well, they were able to get a PV...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter