If you've ever been on your iPhone and wished you could save a file to your Mac, your wish just came true thanks to Scott Jackson and MobileDL. Saving files to your Mac from your iPhone/iPad is now as easy as copying the URL and pasting it into Simplenote iPhone/iPad app (free) or a Simplenote web a...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter