Tag: model train
TrainPlayer is a model train layout and modeling tool for people who are really into model trains. You can download (i.e. purchase) a variety of track layouts, or even design your own with the accompanying TrackLayer, and then run your trains. The graphics are relatively simple; it's not really a g...
We like this one a lot. Flickr user rudolf_mittelmann has posted a nice shot of his PowerBook Duo 280c running a custom-built HyperCard stack that controls the train you see zipping past. Classic Macs running classic software to complete atypical tasks make us happy. "PowerBook Duo 280c" ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter