Tag: movable type
Big blogging company Six Apart, makers of Movable Type and Typepad, have announced a plugin for Movable Type 4 that makes it possible to blog from your iPhone using a very nice iPhone specific interface (they are also offering up the same interface for Typepad which is where I host my personal blog...
Just three weeks after the release of MarsEdit 1.1fc1 (an coincidentally during MWSF), MarsEdit 1.1 has made its way out into the wild. MarsEdit is a weblog editor that works with a number of systems, like Movable Type, Radio UserLand, TypePad, WordPress and more. Changes in 1.1 include: Suppor ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)