Tag: movie peg
While I wait for Movie Peg to make a little doohickey for my iPhone 4, Dan Provost and Thomas Gerhardt have been working on a doohickey of their own, called the Glif. It will allow you to prop your iPhone 4 in a variety of positions for reading, typing with a Bluetooth keyboard, watching video, and...
Last April, I reviewed the original MoviePeg for the iPhone 3GS. It was a super little stand that I used every day. Today, I'm happy to have spent a week with the MoviePeg stand for iPad, and I'm even happier to give my test stand away to a lucky TUAW reader.* Design The MoviePeg is a...
OK, so it's actually a chunk of thermoplastic elastomer. That made for a poor title, though. The MoviePeg is an inexpensive, ridiculously useful iPhone stand from magneticNorth. It's been my companion for a week, and frankly, I couldn't love it more. Design The MoviePeg is a small rectangle...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options