Google has just made it easier to never stop watching videos on your iOS device. Today the company launched the latest update of the iOS version of YouTube, bringing with it the ability to multitask within the app. Bow down, you gods of self control. The multitasking feature allows users to...
iOS 4.2 finally introduced multitasking to the iPad, boosting its usefulness significantly. Here's a brief overview of how it works and what you can expect from this exciting new feature. The Multitask Bar The iOS keeps a running tally of recently-used apps for you and displays them in the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs