According to Macgasm, Netgear CEO Patrick Lo has clarified his earlier statement about Steve Jobs' ego. On Monday, Lo made reference to Steve Jobs "going away" soon, which most commentators (including us) found to be a fairly unsavory remark given the Apple CEO's health issues. "I deeply regret the ...
At a recent launch in Sydney, Australia, Netgear CEO Patrick Lo criticized Steve Jobs, suggesting that it's Jobs' "ego" that keeps Flash off of iOS devices."What's the reason for him to trash Flash?" Lo said. "There's no reason other than ego." Apple's staunch refusal to run Flash on its iOS devices...
Netgear's ReadyNAS is a NAS, yes, but it comes pre-configured with an iTunes server, bittorent, wireless disk and printer support and more. Quite the plug-and-play darling, Netgear was kind enough to create some Mac-friendly tools to manage the thing (it's got a Widget!). You can configure the thing...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter