New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg loves his iPad, apparently -- he carries it with him everywhere, uses it for briefings, and even reads speeches off of it, as seen above. He's checking weather in the places he's heading off to vacation at, and he's reading in iBooks, too -- lately it's "The...
As Engadget is reporting, New York City residents can get back to buying their iPhones via AT&T's website after the strange outage that seemed to start yesterday kept them from doing so. It's been a rollercoaster of a story -- first we heard that they weren't being sold at all because of...
Gothamist has some beautiful photos of NYC's newest Apple Store on 14th street, scheduled to open Friday, December 7th. According to Gothamist, customers are greeted by a concierge team upon arrival in the three-story store. There's a spiral glass staircase (the first to span 3 floors in an Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free