Tranquility lets you work on your laptop in the dark without blinding yourself or everyone around you
Macs have simply beautiful displays, but still there's no getting around how tired your eyes can get while staring at a screen. Even beyond your own personal comfort, there are other people to consider. How many nights have you kept a significant other up because the glare from your screen was mak...
When Nicholas Jitkoff (of Quicksilver fame) pops up on twitter and announces a new app, it's probably worth a look. In this case it's called Nocturne and is a simple program to put your Mac in "night vision mode." The main thing it does is invert the colors on your screen (which you can accomplish n...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter