Long day. We're all tired. But you can't end any great 13-hour-in-line experience without a quick wrap-up gallery, to, you know, give you the feel of actually being there. I didn't have a camera on hand, so Charlie Deets was kind enough to shoot a plethora (+2 vocab points) of photos for me. All in...
Alright. I'm here. I'm set. 5 a.m. No wasting time, man, no wasting time. I'm sitting in front of the Apple Store Oakbrook here in Oak Brook, IL., along with sixteen other crazies. The first in line, a nice lady by the name of Jamene Reynolds, got here at 3-freakin-a.m. The rest trickled in a little...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync