Long day. We're all tired. But you can't end any great 13-hour-in-line experience without a quick wrap-up gallery, to, you know, give you the feel of actually being there. I didn't have a camera on hand, so Charlie Deets was kind enough to shoot a plethora (+2 vocab points) of photos for me. All in...
Alright. I'm here. I'm set. 5 a.m. No wasting time, man, no wasting time. I'm sitting in front of the Apple Store Oakbrook here in Oak Brook, IL., along with sixteen other crazies. The first in line, a nice lady by the name of Jamene Reynolds, got here at 3-freakin-a.m. The rest trickled in a little...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free