Long day. We're all tired. But you can't end any great 13-hour-in-line experience without a quick wrap-up gallery, to, you know, give you the feel of actually being there. I didn't have a camera on hand, so Charlie Deets was kind enough to shoot a plethora (+2 vocab points) of photos for me. All in ...
Alright. I'm here. I'm set. 5 a.m. No wasting time, man, no wasting time. I'm sitting in front of the Apple Store Oakbrook here in Oak Brook, IL., along with sixteen other crazies. The first in line, a nice lady by the name of Jamene Reynolds, got here at 3-freakin-a.m. The rest trickled in a little ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station