Bank of America isn't the first to implement this, but customers will be happy to see that the latest update to its iOS apps add the ability to make deposits using a camera on the iPhone or iPad. The iPad version came out July 26, and the iPhone update rolled out Tuesday. You need to be enrolle...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter