Touch publishing company Onswipe has released web analytics of devices visiting its site that are running the beta version of iOS 7. Onswipe has found that the iOS 7 beta is by far the most popular beta yet. As noted by TechCrunch: The startup found that by July 1, 2013, 0.28 percent of all iPad...
Touch publishing company OnSwipe has released its first OnSwipe Sage report that details how users interact with the iPad. The report surveyed the habits of 127 million iPad users and this is what it found: While 41.2 percent of iPad users prefer portrait mode, 59.8 percent preferred landscape...
WordPress is the world's most popular blogging tool, with over 25 million users. The iPad is the world's most popular tablet device, with over 17 million shipped in 2010. What happens when you get these two popular kids together? Magic. Automattic Inc, the company behind WordPress, announced a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync