Touch publishing company Onswipe has released web analytics of devices visiting its site that are running the beta version of iOS 7. Onswipe has found that the iOS 7 beta is by far the most popular beta yet. As noted by TechCrunch: The startup found that by July 1, 2013, 0.28 percent of all iPad...
Touch publishing company OnSwipe has released its first OnSwipe Sage report that details how users interact with the iPad. The report surveyed the habits of 127 million iPad users and this is what it found: While 41.2 percent of iPad users prefer portrait mode, 59.8 percent preferred landscape...
WordPress is the world's most popular blogging tool, with over 25 million users. The iPad is the world's most popular tablet device, with over 17 million shipped in 2010. What happens when you get these two popular kids together? Magic. Automattic Inc, the company behind WordPress, announced a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update