Apple systems administrators can now use non-Apple hardware to host an internal Apple Software Update Service, thanks to Reposado, an open-source project developed by IT admins at Walt Disney Animation Studios. Running your own Software Update Server allows you to test updates for hardware and ...
Reports from AppleInsider and other sources indicate that the next Tiger update, ten-four-ten (sounds like a CB radio code) will be seeding to developers as early as next week. As Erica noted back in March, there's been some question of the exact naming for this update (10.4.9a? 10.4.9 SP1?) and it ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad