In what must surely come as a huge relief to both people with pacemakers and iPods everywhere, the Food and Drug Administration recently released a report confirming that iPods do not, in fact, interfere with the function of pacemakers. According to an article over at Ars Technica, the report was is...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter