Today, InfoWorld published an article by Galen Gruman about iOS jailbreaking. In it, Gruman makes the argument that iOS jailbreakers -- who, by Gruman's estimation, "deserve" viruses and malware -- are moving to Android. His theory is that since Android offers lots of customization and is already...
Yesterday's iOS 7 update featured relatively minor tweaks and big fixes, but one of the more surprising things about it is what it didn't address; It appears that the Pangu jailbreak tool -- which can provide an untethered jailbreak using either a Windows or Mac computer -- was not on Apple's "To...
YouTube user Macmixing has posted a tutorial video on how to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1. The process can be intimidating for some, but this video walks you through the process step by step. There are a pair of caveats here. You'll need Pangu's tool and a Windows computer to get the job done; we'll leave...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature