Today, InfoWorld published an article by Galen Gruman about iOS jailbreaking. In it, Gruman makes the argument that iOS jailbreakers -- who, by Gruman's estimation, "deserve" viruses and malware -- are moving to Android. His theory is that since Android offers lots of customization and is already...
Yesterday's iOS 7 update featured relatively minor tweaks and big fixes, but one of the more surprising things about it is what it didn't address; It appears that the Pangu jailbreak tool -- which can provide an untethered jailbreak using either a Windows or Mac computer -- was not on Apple's "To...
YouTube user Macmixing has posted a tutorial video on how to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1. The process can be intimidating for some, but this video walks you through the process step by step. There are a pair of caveats here. You'll need Pangu's tool and a Windows computer to get the job done; we'll leave...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync