Yesterday's iOS 7 update featured relatively minor tweaks and big fixes, but one of the more surprising things about it is what it didn't address; It appears that the Pangu jailbreak tool -- which can provide an untethered jailbreak using either a Windows or Mac computer -- was not on Apple's "To...
YouTube user Macmixing has posted a tutorial video on how to jailbreak iOS 7.1.1. The process can be intimidating for some, but this video walks you through the process step by step. There are a pair of caveats here. You'll need Pangu's tool and a Windows computer to get the job done; we'll leave...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options