I love this -- papercraft artist Jay Hauf has constructed a little papercraft Steve Jobs cutout. Over on his Flickr account, he's posted a picture that you can print out, cut out, and then fold up into the form of our favorite CEO. The little figure even comes with a paper iPhone, though I guess if...
Pie.Phage dropped us an updated version of the papercraft iPhone, complete with the WifiTunes music store. He didn't create it, he says-- he just updated the old design. Sure, for those of you who actually have iPhones, this is lame, but for those of us who haven't been able to take the plunge...
DS Fanboy's Alisha Karabinus sent us this one, and I have to agree with her. While I'm not normally a man to call things cute (except in that derogatory sense: "Oh, you only beat Halo 2 on Normal difficulty? That's cute."), this papercraft iPhone is so tiny that it is, in point of fact, "cute."...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free