DeNA, one of the biggest social gaming networks in Japan, has announced a development deal with 10 social and mobile game developers. The company is working to gain inroads with western audiences via iOS and other mobile platforms. Mobage is the giant network that DeNA runs, which recently ...
PlayFirst has announced a collaboration with Sony that will result in a new version of its popular Hotel Dash iOS title called "Hotel Transylvania Dash," for a tie-in with the upcoming movie of the same name. The game will feature Hotel Dash's gameplay, along with new images and new assets ...
Phosphor Games' Dark Meadow made a big splash when it arrived on iOS last year, offering up a unique (and somewhat scary) experience on Apple's platform, with some excellent graphics and storytelling for a mobile title. Now that studio is following up with a second game, called Horn, as ...
Here's a post from Fortune that's really intriguing: It's about a company named Lark, that's notable not so much for their product (a wristband that monitors you while you sleep in conjunction with the iPhone), but for the fact that they've decided to retail exclusively in Apple Stores, and all ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.