The good folks at Freeverse dropped us a line informing of an update to their webcam app, Periscope. We first looked at this app awhile ago, and the UI has been completely overhauled (for the better in my opinion). If you aren't familiar with this app it is a simple idea: harness the power of your ...
A slew of new apps have been released as of late (no doubt due to the Apple Design Awards deadline) and Freeverse didn't want to be left out of the party. Periscope is a webcam utility that adds a bunch of cool features to your Mac's webcam (builtin or otherwise). You can set it to take a pic based ...
The inclusion of iSight cameras in Apple portables starting with the MacBook Pro was an exciting prospect for many users; just think about how useful it would be to have the ability to video conference wherever you had your notebook without having to lug around extra gear! But the secondary use of ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs