Tag: photo manipulation
If you always wanted a 'magic wall' for your iPad, Photoboard HD (US$2.99) is probably as close as your are going to get. This app originally appeared on the iPhone and iPod touch and lets you manipulate photos by scaling and rotating them to create interesting collages. The new iPad version has...
I'm continually amazed at the high end functionality being displayed by various photo apps for the iPhone/iPod touch. We've seen panorama creators, and image sharpeners, just to name two. A good example is ColorSplash [App Store link] a $1.99US app that brings some of the sophisticated controls...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows