Tag: photo manipulation
If you always wanted a 'magic wall' for your iPad, Photoboard HD (US$2.99) is probably as close as your are going to get. This app originally appeared on the iPhone and iPod touch and lets you manipulate photos by scaling and rotating them to create interesting collages. The new iPad version has ...
I'm continually amazed at the high end functionality being displayed by various photo apps for the iPhone/iPod touch. We've seen panorama creators, and image sharpeners, just to name two. A good example is ColorSplash [App Store link] a $1.99US app that brings some of the sophisticated controls ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs