One gets jaded after years of looking at iOS image editors that are endless variations on a theme, or that have most of the tools you want but lack others. However, every so often an editing tool comes along that is well thought-out, a good performer, and free. That brings me to DarkLight. This...
Maskify (US$0.99) is a capable app for adding text, frames and masks to your photos. The app features 18 fonts in 20 colors, 18 frames in 20 colors, and elements for creating masks on your photos. When you're done working you can save your creation to the camera roll, or share it via email,...
inStatus (free for a limited time) has all the usual photo-editing bells and whistles like saturation, sharpness, cropping and almost everything you need to fix up or modify a photo. That includes an array of filters and frames. But inStatus specializes in text. The app contains templates for...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV