Taking a photo used to be a big deal. You had a roll of film with a handful of exposers. Each one was treated like a precious gem, and you often only got one chance to capture a great shot. Today, the polar opposite is true. I shoot almost everything, from my kids' school events to my parking space...
Photoful for iPhone (free in the App Store) is a gesture-based photo gallery with a heavy emphasis on organization and ease. Version 2.0 has been released today. In some ways it reminds me of Apple's Photos under iOS 7. Photos taken at the same location and around the same time are stored together. ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter