Taking a photo used to be a big deal. You had a roll of film with a handful of exposers. Each one was treated like a precious gem, and you often only got one chance to capture a great shot. Today, the polar opposite is true. I shoot almost everything, from my kids' school events to my parking...
Photoful for iPhone (free in the App Store) is a gesture-based photo gallery with a heavy emphasis on organization and ease. Version 2.0 has been released today. In some ways it reminds me of Apple's Photos under iOS 7. Photos taken at the same location and around the same time are stored together....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs