Apple's special event at Photokina is underway. At the moment they are discussing the transition to Intel (which went smoothly) and heralding Aperture as the 'ultimate darkroom.' More info as we get it. As we suspected, Aperture is the star of the show. Testimonials from a number of photographers ...
It looks like the special event that was rumored to be happening on September 25th, the day before photokina in Germany starts, is a reality. Our friends at Macworld just got an invitation featuring a big old camera lens, which is reminiscant of Aperture's icon. Seems pretty natural that Apple ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station