Apple's special event at Photokina is underway. At the moment they are discussing the transition to Intel (which went smoothly) and heralding Aperture as the 'ultimate darkroom.' More info as we get it. As we suspected, Aperture is the star of the show. Testimonials from a number of photographers...
It looks like the special event that was rumored to be happening on September 25th, the day before photokina in Germany starts, is a reality. Our friends at Macworld just got an invitation featuring a big old camera lens, which is reminiscant of Aperture's icon. Seems pretty natural that Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update