Apple's special event at Photokina is underway. At the moment they are discussing the transition to Intel (which went smoothly) and heralding Aperture as the 'ultimate darkroom.' More info as we get it. As we suspected, Aperture is the star of the show. Testimonials from a number of photographers...
It looks like the special event that was rumored to be happening on September 25th, the day before photokina in Germany starts, is a reality. Our friends at Macworld just got an invitation featuring a big old camera lens, which is reminiscant of Aperture's icon. Seems pretty natural that Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options