Apple's special event at Photokina is underway. At the moment they are discussing the transition to Intel (which went smoothly) and heralding Aperture as the 'ultimate darkroom.' More info as we get it. As we suspected, Aperture is the star of the show. Testimonials from a number of photographers...
It looks like the special event that was rumored to be happening on September 25th, the day before photokina in Germany starts, is a reality. Our friends at Macworld just got an invitation featuring a big old camera lens, which is reminiscant of Aperture's icon. Seems pretty natural that Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options