It's not just a US phenomenon. Politicians worldwide have a habit of being caught doing inappropriate things with their iPhone, iPad or Mac. We couldn't cover them all, so we chose five scandals and identified the apps used in the offending acts. Read below to find out which iOS or OS X apps have...
CNET News has a really interesting perspective piece highlighting the video iPod's potential for being a catalyst for DMCA reform, specifically: the (outlandish) portion that makes it illegal to sell or distribute DVD-ripping software. The idea behind the article is that, until now, these measures...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature