The ongoing legal battle between Apple and Motorola Mobility closed one chapter this Friday, as Judge Richard Posner dismissed the case before him, with prejudice. Reuters and AllThingsD have the details. This dismissal means that the dueling lawsuits, covering four Apple patents and one standa...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter