Evernote updates iOS app, announces partnership with Post-It and creates Evernote Market at EC3 conference
Evernote, the go-to note-taking app for 75 million people, has announced the latest expansion of its empire today at its EC3 conference with the unveiling of Evernote Market and a partnership with Post-It Notes. Yes, that's right: Post-It Notes, where people's random ideas were stored before...
I've written about quite a few note-taking apps in my pursuit of the best one. Most shy away from the Post-It note paradigm because OS X comes with Stickies, a pretty decent representation of the repositionable note, but Memo takes it head-on. Memo is basically Stickies with iCloud and...
Loyal reader Nik Fletcher sent us a heads-up on the Microsoft MacBU's 10th anniversary party decorations: gigantic Office icons made with powerful Excel mojo and over one thousand Post-it Notes, covering windows in the entryway to their building. I suppose they didn't have quite that many Mac Mini...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free