Over at Cognitive Daily (part of the ScienceBlogs network), as part of a larger informal survey, Dave Munger contends that Mac users are less likely to let friends try out their new gadgets than users of other platforms. Munger noted, "in this context, the fact that Mac users (and 'other' -- mostly ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.