That headline reflects the sad truth. All Things Digital is reporting that AT&T's new LTE network can't send the highly touted weather alerts from the National Weather Service. The system, which came online last year, allows local, state and federal government agencies to push alert messages ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter