Pzizz is an app designed to help you get in a good power nap or get to sleep. For years, it's actually been two apps, one called Energizer (for power naps) and one for Sleep (for, well I think you can guess). The apps use a combination of a soothing voice with binaural tones to help you get to s...
My Dream App, the revolutionary new 'American Idol' of software from Phill Ryu which we've been covering, has officially opened the first elimination round voting to the public. A total of 24 apps are on the chopping block, and it's up to y'all to decide which are voted off the island, and which ge...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app