The Rayman series has always been about easy, enjoyable fun, and last year's release of Rayman Jungle Run was a great example of that. Now its successor, Rayman Fiesta Run, has entered the race, and whether you're a newcomer to Rayman or a seasoned vet, there's plenty to enjoy in this...
Once Rayman's mortal nemesis, the Rabbids will soon get their very own mobile adventure with Rabbids Big Bang, headed to iOS on October 17. According to a press release by developer Ubisoft (below), the game will span a total of 150 levels, offering outer space-flavored fun as the Rabbids pilot...
Rayman Jungle Run is the kind of iOS game that should be terrible. It looks from the outset like a blatant cash grab by Ubisoft, re-using the various sounds, graphics and gameplay from its popular Rayman Origins console platformer on iOS. But here's the thing: Rayman Origins is such a gorgeous...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync