Just yesterday, we were talking about how groovy it is that Amazon is strongly supporting their iPhone and iPad apps, even while trying to sell competing hardware with the Kindle device. But Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said in a recent interview that it's not really a choice -- "the Kindle is for readers...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter