When Apple's mobile iAds launch in Europe this week, one of the companies with a campaign will be French automaker Renault. It's fitting that Renault will be promoting its new two-seat electric city car, the Twizy, with its iAd since its alliance partner Nissan was the first to use iAds earlier this...
The Renault Twingo Concept is all about the iPod (well, at least that is the most interesting aspect to me). This concept car has a space on the console for not one iPod, but two. What are you going to do with 2 iPods in your car? Why, use the built in mixer to pump out some hot tracks with your fri...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service