We already have a plethora of digital tools to track everything from how many steps we walk to how well we sleep at night, but there are a few things that are a bit more difficult to measure. For example, if you were asked how happy you've been this month, would you have an immediate answer?...
There's a very cool story over on the MediaShift pages of the PBS website about how a radio reporter has replaced almost all of his bulky radio equipment and with an iPhone 4. Neal Augenstein started working for WTOP in Washington 14 years ago, when just his mobile phone weighed as much as a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options