Releasing an app is stressful. Once you've got a great idea, you need to start the development process of getting the art, code and text in order. And when that's done, and your shiny new app is ready for release, you face the review process, which is largely just a waiting game. How many days will ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter