Sure, you could update your Apple software by opening Software Update from the Apple menu. But what if you're inclined to use a command line interface, or maybe you need to update a remote machine via SSH? There's a way to complete a software update in Terminal.app. Here's how. If you want to do...
Remember the good old days when we didn't have to worry about sudo or root? We have extensions, and we liked it! Why, I remember when OS X couldn't even burn a CD! Ah, OS 9 how we miss you. Just kidding, OS 9 sucked (that's a joke too. Sheesh, lighten up, folks). Thanks to our new Unix...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration