The Herald-Tribune is reporting that Apple is planning to bring a retail store to Southgate Mall in Sarasota, Florida, which could open by December. Currently Southgate Mall is going through major renovations, the end of which will bring 30 new stores to the mall. Westfield, who owns the mall...
The Sarasota Herald-Tribune is reporting that the owner of the Westfield Southgate retail mall is attempting to lure an Apple Store to the Florida location, possibly by the end of 2011. Mall owner Westfield Corp. cited the results of recent customer surveys, which indicated that visitors to t...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter