Tag: second life
As reported, the RTSP vulnerability in QuickTime was accompanied by working exploit code, accelerating the process of malefactors and miscreants turning it into actual malicious payloads. Symantec & other outlets have since reported that the QuickTime exploit has been seen in the wild; the ...
Reader Steve Rubel tipped us to the virtual presence of an eerily familiar retail environment inside the Second Life metaverse. In this virtual Apple Store, you can belly up to the Genius Bar, or browse the imaginary products on the not-really-there shelves -- and yes, Laurie, that's a Cube there ...
There are a lot of ways to cover the keynote, but Mac-Essentials has a neat twist. They're using an island in Second Life shaped like the Apple logo to convene continuous coverage of the event in real time. I visited the island and found a cool mockup of the Apple glass cube store you find in ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle