Tag: sergey brin
Emails reveal that Steve Jobs angrily called Sergey Brin over Google's recruitment of Apple's Safari team
During a period spanning 2005 through 2009, Apple and several other high-profile tech companies effectively signed off on anti-poaching agreements, whereby they agreed not to recruit employees from one another. The participants included Apple, Google, Adobe, Intuit, Lucasfilm, Pixar, and Intel....
Earlier this week, an interview with Google co-founder Sergey Brin appeared on the Guardian. In his dialogue, Brin talked about threats to the public internet and mentioned government censorship, Apple and Facebook as "very powerful forces" working against internet freedom. Brin responded today...
Steven Levy's new book, In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives, has some interesting insights regarding the relationship between Steve Jobs and Google throughout the years. Perhaps most interesting is the fact that when Sergey Brin and Larry Page were looking around for a new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature