Tag: sergey brin
Emails reveal that Steve Jobs angrily called Sergey Brin over Google's recruitment of Apple's Safari team
During a period spanning 2005 through 2009, Apple and several other high-profile tech companies effectively signed off on anti-poaching agreements, whereby they agreed not to recruit employees from one another. The participants included Apple, Google, Adobe, Intuit, Lucasfilm, Pixar, and Intel....
Earlier this week, an interview with Google co-founder Sergey Brin appeared on the Guardian. In his dialogue, Brin talked about threats to the public internet and mentioned government censorship, Apple and Facebook as "very powerful forces" working against internet freedom. Brin responded today...
Steven Levy's new book, In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives, has some interesting insights regarding the relationship between Steve Jobs and Google throughout the years. Perhaps most interesting is the fact that when Sergey Brin and Larry Page were looking around for a new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options