As I see it there are two kinds of weather programs. There are the 'pretty' weather apps with beautiful animations and graphics that are somewhat short on in-depth data, and there are the apps that dive very deeply into data like precipitation totals and trends. Then there are a lot of in-between...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter