Tag: shareholder meeting
Apple files Preliminary Proxy Statement with SEC, urges shareholders to oppose Carl Icahn's share buyback proposal
Apple on Friday posted its Preliminary Proxy Statement with the SEC. The statement provides notice that Apple's annual shareholders meeting is scheduled to take place in 2014 on Friday, February 28. The meeting will see shareholders consider five proposals, one of which is activist investor Carl Ic...
The luckiest (or smartest) people on Earth should be receiving their invitations soon -- shareholders in Apple, Inc. who have shares registered in their names can attend the annual shareholder meeting on Wednesday, February 23, 2011. The event is scheduled to begin at 10 AM PT at the company's offi...
Thursday, Briefings.com, CNBC and a passel of other market analysts predicted that a 4 for 1 stock split would be announced at the Apple Shareholder Meeting. This rumor moved the market, but there are conflicting opinions to why. First, for the uninitiated, a stock split is a zero sum game. One i...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration