Tag: shareholder meeting
Apple files Preliminary Proxy Statement with SEC, urges shareholders to oppose Carl Icahn's share buyback proposal
Apple on Friday posted its Preliminary Proxy Statement with the SEC. The statement provides notice that Apple's annual shareholders meeting is scheduled to take place in 2014 on Friday, February 28. The meeting will see shareholders consider five proposals, one of which is activist investor Carl Ic...
The luckiest (or smartest) people on Earth should be receiving their invitations soon -- shareholders in Apple, Inc. who have shares registered in their names can attend the annual shareholder meeting on Wednesday, February 23, 2011. The event is scheduled to begin at 10 AM PT at the company's offi...
Thursday, Briefings.com, CNBC and a passel of other market analysts predicted that a 4 for 1 stock split would be announced at the Apple Shareholder Meeting. This rumor moved the market, but there are conflicting opinions to why. First, for the uninitiated, a stock split is a zero sum game. One i...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter