Didn't get the experience of hauling yourself out of bed at an ungodly hour, only to go stand in a line with other enthusiasts waiting to buy your new iPhone? We caught up with two 5s buyers in New York City who did just that; iOS developer (NYC Bike Buddy) Brian Papa and friend Megu Kobayashi. Th...
Following yesterday's "Concert" iPhone ad, Apple has released another ad called "Shopper." In "Concert," the ad featured a girl who was something of an impulse-buyer. The man in "Shopper" still likes to buy, but he's just got a little more self-control. The ad begins with a man using Safari to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service