You know you do it. Walk through any big-box retailer and look around at your fellow consumers, or at yourself in the mirror: now and again you're checking out a product in person, sizing it up and making a decision -- then jumping online with your iPhone to price (and probably buy) that same item...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter