Dan Lyons, better known as blogger Fake Steve Jobs, has apparently signed a deal with Seinfeld writer Larry Charles to create a half-hour, single camera, satirical TV show about a Silicon Valley hotshot. As of now, Lyons is only writing the pilot script for the series, but since it's called "iCON,"...
Yahoo! CEO Jerry Yang invited Steve Jobs (whom Kara Swisher calls "...Silicon Valley's equivalent of Oprah") to make a surprise appearance at a meeting of top executives last week. Yang called Jobs "...one of his heroes," and Steve told the group that Yahoo! has the assets, they just need to focus o...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service